Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to Stagecraft Children’s Theatre School (referred to hereafter as “SCTS”) programs given to students, applied for and consented to by the parent or guardian (referred to hereafter as “student”).
- Any personal data collected on this site will be processed by SCTS solely for the purposes of administration and research. SCTS will not disclose this information to third parties.
- SCTS may occasionally take photographs and film footage of students during performances or classes for use in SCTS marketing and publicity material only. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed or filmed inform SCTS in writing.
- Withdrawal/Refund Policy –
- I understand that all fees are non‐refundable.
- Any student attending a regular semester or camp program who is required to withdraw due to injury or serious illness, will receive a pro-rated refund of fees, less a $100 administration fee, provided a doctor’s note is supplied. If the refund is accepted in the form of a future SCTS credit, the administration fee will be waived. Credits are non transferable or changeable and are restricted to the time period for which they have been accepted
- Should Provincial COVID 19 health regulations require SCTS to cease in‐person classes, classes will be completed online and no refunds/credits will be given.
- Withdrawals for reasons other than those stated in 4 / 2), a refund will not be issued.
- SCTS reserves the right to make changes to the class/ camp dates, shows, schedule, venue and teaching staff.
- SCTS reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
- Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform SCTS of any existing injuries or medical conditions.
- SCTS accepts no liability for any loss of or damage to personal belongings.
- The liability of SCTS and that of its staff is limited to class time only and then only to gross negligence.
- Methods of Payment:
- Credit card
- An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment/transfer of the required fees. Until full receipt of payment is confirmed, the student’s enrolment in any SCTS program is not guaranteed.
Stagecraft Children’s Theatre School offers multiple payment options. We accept e-transfer and online payments via Credit card.
E-transfers to email@example.com – please use the students first name as the passcode, no spaces.
Registration is not complete until payment is received, places will not be held for students.
Other fee structures may be provided at the discretion of the Business Manager please contact the school to discuss.
All information contained on this web site is believed accurate and is published in good faith; however no representation or warranty is given or made in respect of the same. Stagecraft Children’s Theatre School cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) arising from anything published in or omitted from this material.
All Text and Images are Copyright Stagecraft Children’s Theatre School (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be used without the written permission of the Artistic Director.